Apollo is one of Qatar’s leading Scaffold Services Provider & we are aware that our QHSE performance plays a key role in our success. Our main aim is to provide Quality Scaffold Services to our Customers Safely in an Environmentally responsible manner without causing harm to Health & polluting the Environment.
Our aim remains paramount over all other interests & demands therefore we are committed in achieving & maintaining the following:
- Implementing Systems for Measurement, Analysis and Improvement of Scaffold Services and the QHSE Management System.
- Compliance with current applicable BS/EN Scaffold Industry Standards.
- Setting & Reviewing Effective & Measurable QHSE Objectives for Continual Improvement for Critical Processes affecting our QHSE Performance.
- Providing Adequate Information, Training and Supervision to ensure a Competent Workforce.
- Providing Adequate Infrastructure, Tools and Equipment to meet QHSE requirements.
- The Prevention of Injury, Ill Health and Pollution.
- Compliance with relevant HSE Legislation and Other Requirements related to our Environmental Aspects and OHS Hazards.
- Conservation of Natural Resources and Recycling of Renewable Resources.
- Communicating this QHSE Policy and discussing QHSE matters openly with Customers, Suppliers, Employees and other Interested Parties.
- The Regular Audit and Review of Apollo’s Integrated QHSE Management Systems Performance in order to ensure continued stability
All Apollo Personnel are responsible for adhering to Apollo’s QHSE Requirements. These requirements are communicated to all members of Staff & Workforce through the QHSE Induction, Integrated Management SystemsManual and Procedures relevant to them.
Responsibility for Establishing and Implementing Apollo’s QHSE Policy rests with the Divisional Manager & Operations Manager as advised by the QHSE Manager our appointed Management Representative (M.R.) who has the overall responsibility of Developing, Documenting, Implementing and Maintaining the IntegratedQHSE Management System.